Announcement: I am writing a book
Announcement: I'm writing a book
Hey gang! I've been thinking quite some time about writing a book and have finally decided on a topic that I think a lot of you will love...Pass Rush. When I learned how to Pass Rush it was game changing for me so I want to share a few of my and other top pros and coaches thoughts on the subject.
So, in the coming months I'll be workin my butt off creating The Pass Rush Bible and have already made the cover (as seen below) woo hoo. If you're already sold and want to get updates, free chapters and discounts when the book comes out you can do so by clicking here.
In The Pass Rush Bible I'll be covering topics like...
- Core fundamentals of pass rush like stance, get off and hand usage
- Every day drills to build great pass rushers
- Step by step breakdowns of speed, power and counter moves
- Identifying weaknesses in blockers and protections through film study
- Rushing as a unit without letting the QB escape the pocket
- Exercises to increase flexibility, explosion and reaction
- How to use 3, 4 and 5 man rushes to pressure the QB
...all through a series of practical examples taken from real life situations.
So, if you want to get...
- updates on my progress,
- free chapters and interviews with top pros and coaches (bi-weekly)
- and discounts when I launch The Pass Rush Bible
...click here to sign up.
If you're feeling generous you can retweet the announcement here. My dream is to create D-Line content full time and you retweeting this will really help the cause.
-Craig over and out