Pass Rush Bible Update #1
What's up gang! First update for The Pass Rush Bible coming your way!
I've been working on three major items this past week
- Talking with coaches
- Organizing the structure and content of The Pass Rush Bible
- Deciding on a launch date
Talking with Coaches
After announcing that I'm creating a book and video course library, I sent out this tweet. Thankfully a ton of coaches responded and I got to work talking with them about their goals, scheme, struggles and much more. The goal here was to understand coaches better so I can create great content for them! Below is a clip from my talk with Coach Weaver.
From these talks I realized a couple different things.
- Coaches prefer video over static images so they can show examples of techniques and scheme to their players
- Aspiring athletes will buy into drills, techniques and schemes if they understand why they are doing them (freakin millennials are so difficult sometimes ha. I know cause I'm one of them!)
- Coaches love detailed content and most D-Line content is very basic
So, I don't have everything figured out in regards to what content I'm creating, but one thing I do know is that I will include a video library of pass rush drills and moves. This library will be extremely detailed with step-by-step explanations on how to do the drills and moves (like I did in this breakdown) and why you should be doing them (like I did in this tweet).
My aim is to have the pass rush bible done by the end of August. That means a little over two months from now! I don't want to keep y'all waiting too long!
Goals for upcoming week
I want to finalize the content I am creating for the Pass Rush Bible and write my first chapter. Hopefully I can share it with all of you next week. Fingers crossed!